Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Party Planning 101

I am a firm believer in planning and not just planning but early planning.

So I am already planning my
daughters 4th birthday party in May.

This year she requested a fairy party so my mind took off. Normally the first thing I do is sort out invitations. I like unique invitations and being a Graphic artist gives me a one up in this area. I promptly got to work on a fairy version of Nicole for her invitation. I think it turned out wonderfully looks just like her! I sketched her in good old pencil and then added the colors in photoshop. 

Now that I have a basic idea of what I want. I went in search of INSPIRATION!!!!
I normally do a Inspiration file of pictures of things I like form all over the web.

So right now the party outline is - Fairy wings and wand making, Crowns for the boys; Snail roll up sandwiches, Twigs aka pretzels and berries; face painting and fairy dust; tissue paper flowers and streamers; purple, pink and green with lots of bubbles!! and FUN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment