Wednesday, March 16, 2011

In the BEGINING . . .

There was ME and I was good. I was an art student, amateur aspiring photographer, general craft genius if I do say so myself *wink wink* I was editor of the yearbook and the school paper. I was on MY way to the top. Yea you heard me to the TOP! whatever the top my be for an artist. I was creative and free. I could create whenever I wanted.

Then there came LOVE!!
Now love changed my world ever so slightly I was still all of the above things just with a WEDDING to plan. Right I was on my way to the TOP! I designed my own wedding invitations, I printed them and put them together I was going GREAT! I thought man I like this wedding stuff maybe I could do this full time.
I got a job at a newspaper and printing shop which only fed my need to create in the beginning. I was doing stuff for other people and I WAS GREAT!

Then AFTER love comes something called REALITY. Let me tell you reality and I have a hate hate relationship  I would be most happy if I could sit at home and CREATE all day. Unfortunately reality had other plans. In reality I have a husband and mortgage and car note and RESPONSIBILITY.

Well after love and reality come CHILDREN 2 in so many years.
So now I have a rich life filled with LOVE, reality, responsibility, and children. Which  doesn't leave much MONEY or TIME.

So this is MY crafty, creative, journey in attempt to be frugal and still give me and my kids all the GREAT stuff I see for sale that I just can't really afford.


No comments:

Post a Comment