Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Fairy Party!!!

Better Late than never right???
I never knew having two kids,
a full time job,
AND
several Hobbies would take up so MUCH time.
But I would not trade it for the world!!!

So HERE it IS

FAIRY PARTY 2011


The party prep was not so bad BUT the FOOD PREP
I will NEVER as long as I LIVE make all that again
It was just not worth it all.

And those blasted Cake Pops that LOOK so
EASY online they are NOT
I guess those people must be super Human or something
But obviously I am not. No joke I was about
2 seconds form taking my tried butt
right down to the local super market
and getting WHATEVER they had out on the counter
and that is SO not me.

All the rest of the party prep 
was pretty much a breeze and
I was totally happy with the results

And the Birthday Fairy herself


No comments:

Post a Comment